Wednesday 23 October 2013

WHAT'S ON WEDNESDAY - OCT 25-27


Spoilt for choice at the cinema this weekend!

BLUE IS THE WARMEST COLOUR

It's only opening in four theatres in the US this weekend (UK release next month), but if you can seek it out, you simply must! Blue Is the Warmest Colour is one of the defining films of 2013, and one of the defining coming-of-age films of all time. Those four theatres will undoubtedly be packed, so book your tickets asap!

BAD GRANDPA

You can check out my review for the latest Jackass film later today, as I'm not long back from seeing it, as it opened today in the UK. It opens Friday in the US. I'll say this much, if you think you'll like Bad Grandpa, you probably will. And I thought I'd like it.

THE COUNSELLOR

I do wish Ridley Scott's The Counsellor was being released in the UK sooner than the 15th of November, since I haven't seen it yet, but US audiences will be able to check it out from Friday. That said, despite the starry cast and crew, no reviews have yet surfaced for the thriller, so things maybe aren't looking as good as they could have done. Still, it's surely worth a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment