Sunday 28 July 2013

FIRST IMAGES FROM DIABLO CODY'S PARADISE


Here are some pics from Diablo Cody's directorial debut, Paradise, formerly known as Lamb of God. Julianne Hough plays a conservative Christian who survives a plane crash but with burns and a loss of faith. She takes a trip to Las Vegas, and explores her wild side! Russell Brand, Octavia Spencer, Holly Hunter (not in any of these images) and Nick Offerman (that's Nick Offerman above, srsly) co-star. Why is Julianne Hough in this? Isn't she just so vanilla? Like, she's a dancer. That's it, surely? I suppose she's playing a pretty vanilla character anyway. And much as I like Russell Brand and Octavia Spencer, I wonder if it took Charlize Theron for me to get into Cody's dialogue. I'm not sure how they'll fare. More pics after the cut, including one where Julianne Hough appears to have been replaced by Jennifer Lawrence!


2 comments:

  1. "I wonder if it took Charlize Theron for me to get into Cody's dialogue."

    or maybe it was the scene when the loser got to sleep with charlize ?? but if he was real loser he wouldn't have worn a the pixes shirt ??

    so many alt bands that no one gave a damn about and aren't considering good/or critically important would have worked better.hey a real loser is speaking here...

    and the loser got to sleep with charlize in pretty the only way real losers get to sleep with 'hot girls' in film....

    but i guess my loserness is off the scale since the charlize doesn't do anything for me.(that's ok since i know nothing about acting and don't really have a penis either...)

    even the one responsible for the dreaed 'juno' is more 'noticeable' to me.

    maybe i should be replaced by jennifer lawerence....


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe it was the face:

      http://www.thegameeffect.com/contentMedia/images/users/guyseyes/charlize-theron-as-mavis-gary-in-young-adult-3-16-2012.jpg

      Delete